NAB is a marathon, not a sprint.
Remember, you needed to start reviewing your notes from NAB already . If you do this, in nice little 15 min or so increments, you'll hang on to the knowledge you've gained.
And if you took a photo of me teaching (and it came out okay) - please take a moment and send it to me!
I'll put the show notes here, and if you want to continue reading, great.
At the bottom, I'll mention a couple of "freebies" you can get.
- Color Bootcamp in Resolve
- Quickstart Editing in Resolve
- Advanced Video Compression
- VR on a Budget
- Premiere collective
- Vr Foundations
- Resolve Collective
- Premiere tips - no notes...but extra
- Avid Collective
- Adobe Premiere Pro Third party Transitions.
- Premiere new features in LumaForge suite
- Make or Break Resolve tips for editors in LumaForge Suite
- All day color correction Premiere from 2017
- All day Resolve CC 2018
A couple of NAB items to mention
For those of you considering the Editors Retreat - there was an unofficial party. Normally at the Mando (like a man cave - but a condo, where one of the attendees has an office), we took the party on the road in a Disco bus (see the purple laser photo.) Additionally, there is a dinner at Lotus of Siam (best Thai food in the US.) The wild thing about the ER alumni? They make both of these things happen themselves. That's how tight-knit they are.
Each day began with breakfast and "oh shit, what needs to get done" for the sessions that day. I couldn't have made NAB work, without the kind help of people like: Liat Kozuch, Abba Shapiro, Robbie Carman, Bram Desmet, Chris Bobotis, Cheryl Ottenritter, Matt Cielia, Lucas Wilson, Ross Shane, Sam Mestman, Patrick Southern, Eric Philpott, Michelle Gallina, Nick Harauz, and so many others.
Aside from the 9 sessions, 1 all-day event and a hands-on day, I taught two sessions in the LumaForge Faster Together Stage.
You really read this far? Here's some stuff for free!
- Freebie #1 (just for reading this!) A set of Search bins for Adobe Premiere Pro that you can import into any project.
- Freebie #2 Better Proxies Presets for Adobe Premiere Pro that I gave away last year.
- Freebie #3 A set of compression presets I gave away at Adobe Video World