Adobe Video World happens in Adobe's backyard in San Jose.. I've met some great people - and the GenArts night over at Gordon Biersch was loads of fun. Tonight is the expo night. Can't wait.
Meanwhile, of course I have more to post, but I wanted to get the notes up ASAP.
- Case Study - Wig and a Prayer. From FCP7 to Premiere
- Staying organized from start to finish
- Media Management - Finish and storing projects fo sanity
- Give me a beat - cutting to music
- Deep Dive into Video Compression with Adobe Media Encoder
- Also - the key presets that were in the talk
If you have any pictures of me teaching, I'd sure love them - you can upload them here.