There's loads of stuff here.
It's okay if it's overwhelming. Yes, you can email me questions about it. Yes. you should review it (and all of your NAB notes) for 5-10 min a day for the next 30 days.
Feel free to download anything here - even if you didn't attend that session.
I'll say it again: yes, you can bug me for the rest of your life. Emails are free. Phone calls cost money.
- Saturday - Boot Camp Compression - 3 hour Boot Camp on Video Compression. Yes, if you want me to give you a preset - just ask!
- Saturday - Cross Train Resolve - If you're an editor and you want to switch to Resolve - this goes over how things setup/compare. Of course, this is for the 12.5 version. The 14 beta is a little different - but very much the same
- Sunday - VR Foundations. Included in this deck are the emails of my guests and Matt Celia's Deck
- Sunday - Closed and Open Captions - this session was canceled, so I haven't developed a deck for it yet. (It was canceled for Apple's Keynote.) But if you have Open/closed caption questions, feel free to send them along!
- Monday - VR stitching. Yes, I've added in all my resources for it.
- Monday - Creativity Collective Adobe Premiere Pro. There were no notes for this - as each presenter organically gave tips.
- Tuesday - Hidden Secrets of Adobe Premiere Pro, along with Abba Shapiro. No notes were given for this - as we wrote it "dueling pianos" style for three hours. If you have a specific question (like, "how did you do x, y or z") feel free to send it my way.
- Tuesday - VR Starter Kit in Lumaforge's Faster Together Stage. This is really talk 7.5. But if you saw any of my VR talks, it has slightly different content. This was a 15 minute talk.
- Tuesday - Creativity Collective FCPX There were no notes for this - as each presenter organically gave tips.
- Wednesday - All day Compression Workshop. Grab the Boot Camp and this link. There are a number of decks here that weren't seen - but are great reference. Yes, if you want a specific preset, just ask.
- Thursday - All day Hands on Color Correction class in Adobe Premiere Pro with Jarle Leirpoll of PremierePro.net. And yes, if you're struggling with a correction, you can send me the stills and I'll do a quick grade.
Sorry again it took so long. But if you look at the above, I think you'll understand why. :D