A day late. Or if you've been waiting a week...well, longer.
Sorry about that. Life and travel and life intrudes.
There's loads of stuff here.
It's okay if it's overwhelming. Yes, you can email me questions about it. Yes. you should review it (and all of your NAB notes) for 5-10 min a day for the next 30 days.
Feel free to download anything here - even if you didn't attend that session.
I'll say it again: yes, you can bug me for the rest of your life. Emails are free. Phone calls cost money.
- Saturday - Boot Camp Compression - 3 hour Boot Camp on Video Compression. Yes, if you want me to give you a preset - just ask!
- Saturday - Cross Train Resolve - If you're an editor and you want to switch to Resolve - this goes over how things setup/compare. Of course, this is for the 12.5 version. The 14 beta is a little different - but very much the same
- Sunday - VR Foundations. Included in this deck are the emails of my guests and Matt Celia's Deck
- Sunday - Closed and Open Captions - this session was canceled, so I haven't developed a deck for it yet. (It was canceled for Apple's Keynote.) But if you have Open/closed caption questions, feel free to send them along!
- Monday - VR stitching. Yes, I've added in all my resources for it.
- Monday - Creativity Collective Adobe Premiere Pro. There were no notes for this - as each presenter organically gave tips.
- Tuesday - Hidden Secrets of Adobe Premiere Pro, along with Abba Shapiro. No notes were given for this - as we wrote it "dueling pianos" style for three hours. If you have a specific question (like, "how did you do x, y or z") feel free to send it my way.
- Tuesday - VR Starter Kit in Lumaforge's Faster Together Stage. This is really talk 7.5. But if you saw any of my VR talks, it has slightly different content. This was a 15 minute talk.
- Tuesday - Creativity Collective FCPX There were no notes for this - as each presenter organically gave tips.
- Wednesday - All day Compression Workshop. Grab the Boot Camp and this link. There are a number of decks here that weren't seen - but are great reference. Yes, if you want a specific preset, just ask.
- Thursday - All day Hands on Color Correction class in Adobe Premiere Pro with Jarle Leirpoll of PremierePro.net. And yes, if you're struggling with a correction, you can send me the stills and I'll do a quick grade.
Sorry again it took so long. But if you look at the above, I think you'll understand why. :D